Tom Colton on the 7 Things to Do When Searching for a Spiritual Healer
Visiting a spiritual healer is a major decision and you should not pick the first one you come across. Unfortunately, your geographical location will determine for a great deal just how many heaters you have to choose from. Most of them used terms that sound very esoteric another hard to understand, making it even harder to choose the one that is right for you. According to Tom Colton, It is very understandable that it is difficult to follow traditional rules when you are moving outside of the traditional grounds. That being said, just because spiritual healing is non traditional, it does not mean that your judgement or logic should be forgotten either. Instead, there are seven key things that you should do before deciding whether or not to seek the help of a spiritual healer.
Tom Colton’s 7 Steps
- Ask people you know for referrals. You would do the same thing if you were looking for a new hairdresser or car mechanic. Speaking to people you trust is always a good idea. Make sure you ask them what results they experiences and whether they actually felt better. Ask them how often they had to go for healing sessions and whether their healer was friendly.
- Ask yourself what your expected outcome is. When you visit a doctor, you don’t tell them simply that you don’t feel well. Rather, you explain all your symptoms. The same is true with a spiritual healer. Simply telling them that your life isn’t as good as you would like it to be is not enough for them to make a difference. You need to be more specific.
- Ask yourself what kind of Personality you look for in a Gila. You may want someone who actually holds your hands and cuddles you after the session. Perhaps you prefer someone who keeps a distance on an emotional basis. Perhaps you would prefer someone in between those two. Again, this is about self reflection.
- Find out whether you can speak to the medium via telephone. This will give you an opportunity to interview them and to monitor how you feel speaking to them and whether their personality is one that you can get along with. Make sure that they can explain the methods of working to you and that you understand.. Also ask for referrals.
- Find out how confident your spiritual healer is about their own abilities. For instance, you may be able to receive some sort of guarantee such as a return policy or money back guarantee. Usually, these focus more on satisfaction than on guaranteed measurable results but if a heater is not confident that you will be satisfied with their work, they should be avoided.
- Find out how often you will have to see the heater and how long the sessions are. It is unlikely that you will notice immediate results in a single session but it should also not become a very long drawn out process.
- Ask yourself what a successful outcome would look like and run this by your healer as well. Think about what you would classify as a happy outcome, which is not necessarily a 100% resolution. For instance, if you feel a 60% improvement after just three sessions, would you class that as a success? You need to decide for yourself how you will measure whether or not things are working.