Provasil review (updated 2019): is this smart pill worth buying?
What is Provasil?
Provasil is an all-natural supplement that takes aim at helping to alleviate the signs and symptoms of cognitive decline. This can have a multitude of causes including age, disease, sudden ailments, or even traumatic brain injury but they could all benefit from additional nutrients specific to your brain’s health.
This is what Provasil has been designed to do – boost the nutrition needed by your brain to help support optimal function. While it is possible to get some of these nutrients from food, not many of us have diets that are able to provide all of them in adequate amounts. Provasil may help bridge the gap between essential nutrients and what your diet falls short in supplying.
What are the ingredients of Provasil?
The active ingredients in Provasil are a combination of fifteen natural vitamins and extracts that all show promise in providing the needed brain food your diet may be lacking.
The list below contains a more detailed description of these active ingredients so you can see why this supplement may help provide results when other products may have failed.
- Vitamin C- May help to lower the risk of heart disease and is a vital antioxidant in the brain and is thought to help slow the degradation of brain cells due to oxidative stress factors.
- Folic Acid- This is a key vitamin needed for the production of red blood cells and helps reduce some forms of anemia. Also known as Vitamin B9 and is essential for helping protect unborn babies from birth defects. Folic acid also plays a key role in brain function including energy production and repair.
- Vitamin B12- Helps to keep blood cells healthy and helps your body produce DNA. and is a water-soluble vitamin that helps to improve brain function and can be found in food and supplement form. The effects of B vitamins on cell functions include metabolic and energy production.
- Biotin- May help improve hair, skin, and nail growth and Is also known as Vitamin B7 or (vitamin H) and is a water-soluble vitamin that your body does not store. This B vitamin is critical for the metabolism of fatty acids, glucose, and amino acids.
- Choline Bitartrate- Thought to help improve brain function in persons with mild cognitive impairments. Choline Bitartrate is a precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine essential for cognitive function. Choline metabolites are also key in maintaining healthy cell structure.
- L-Tyrosine- can have a great influence on the synthesis of dopamine in the brain and has been shown to improve cognitive function in response to stress levels. Most relevant studies have been conducted on military personnel and include stressors such as sleep deprivation and climate stressors.
- N-Acetyl-L Carnitine- is thought to improve cognitive function and general metabolic activity. It is a mitochondrial metabolite that facilitates the movement of fatty acids for energy.
- Bacopa Monnieri- has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine either alone or combined with other herbs for increasing cognitive function.
- Ginkgo Leaf- medical benefits may include but are not limited to improving thinking and memory, social behavior and a better ability to perform daily tasks.
- Phosphatidylserine- is a phospholipid and is responsible for maintaining cell structure. This has shown promise in helping reduce the symptoms of age-related decline in mental cognition.
- L-Glutamine- Has shown to be effective in treating digestive disorders including leaky gut syndrome. And is a precursor to glutamate which is a neurotransmitter in the brain. Glutamine may also slow the aging of the brain.
- Phosphatidylcholine-Is a chemical found naturally in all cells and in dietary form we obtain it from eggs, soybean, mustard, and sunflower seeds. It is a precursor to acetylcholine and may affect anxiety and stress.
- Panax Ginseng Root- may help to reduce stress and improve cognitive function as well as provide anti-inflammatory benefits to the human body.
- Resveratrol- Has shown benefits to the cardiovascular system and may reduce heart disease. Resveratrol is potentially a neuroprotector and is a known anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid- is the predominant Omega-3 fatty acid in the brain and can affect neurotransmitters in the brain.
All fifteen of these active ingredients have been hand selected for their known effects on your brain. The manufacturer has combined these powerful ingredients into one tablet so you can get the best nutrition for your brain without changing your daily life.
What are the benefits of Provasil?
- While taking this supplement, you may notice that you are able to think more clearly.
- You may notice improvements to your memory while taking Provasil.
- This supplement may help provide the nutrition your brain is lacking and balance any possible vitamin deficiency.
- You may find that your attention span improves.
- Concentration and focus may be improved while you take this supplement.
- The product is made in the USA under strict guidelines.
- You can order this supplement online from the convenience of your home.
What are the disadvantages of Provasil?
- The manufacturer suggests that you take this supplement with food as people with sensitive stomachs may experience discomfort.
- You may need to take this product twice a day for your best results, and this can increase the cost.
Where can you get Provasil?
You can place your Provasil order at Provasil.com. The manufacturer website offers a fast and secure ordering process and discrete shipping directly to your home.
How much does Provasil cost?
At this time the manufacturer is offering a host of discounts to first time and returning customers. You can pick up a single 60-count bottle of Provasil for just $49.95 plus shipping, and they include a gift bottle of Super Green Tea Brain Energizer for you to try as well. The regular retail price of a single bottle is $69.97.
The more you purchase, the more you save; on the three- and five-pack combinations you get free shipping and can apply coupon codes to receive 20-25% off the already reduced prices. It makes sense to stock up, thereby saving money and eliminating the risk of running out.
The ingredients in Provasil are what help set this supplement apart from others, so don’t let inferior products lure you away with lower prices. The old saying you get what you pay for definitely applies to health-related supplements of all kinds.
How much should you take?
The manufacturer suggests that you take 1-2 tablets in the morning with food. And you can repeat the dose in the afternoon if you feel you need the added brain enhancement. You will need to continue to use Provasil every day in order to maintain and further the benefits that you may experience.
Although there is a vast array of supposed brain enhancement products available on the market today, few will be able to provide suitable results to consumers. The maker of Provasil has stacked the odds in favor of their product by including multiple natural ingredients that help nourish your brain.
The added antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits of some of these nutrients and extracts may help other unknown ailments while they provide the key nutrients your brain needs for optimal performance.
Taking pharmaceutical “smart pills” may have a host of side-effects that may make you think twice about any possible benefits they could provide. While taking a natural supplement may take longer to produce the results you want to see, there is generally less chance of experiencing any adverse effects.
This manufacturer is so confident that Provasil will provide you with the results you are seeking that they confidently offer an industry-leading 60-day, 100% no questions asked return policy. If you are not satisfied for any reason within 60-days from purchase, simply return the used container for a full refund. Feel confident in giving Provasil a try and place your order today – what do you have to lose?